Geography Matter!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Reflections:

From the experiment, I learnt that the recording of temperature can be affected by things such as:

-The number of times the door is opened.
-The height which the thermometer was placed at
-The direction which the sun was facing.
-Whether the window was opened or not.
-Whether the thermometer was placed outside or inside the house.
-The time of the day which the temperature was being recorded.

During the period of 14 days which we were supposed to record the temperatures, there were some days which I almost forgot to do so. Most of the time, I would remember only at night. I do not think that my recordings are 100% accurate as my thermometer had a little problem. For the maximum temperature, the mercury split halfway and I always had to minus off that part from my recording. It is also not accurate as I only open the door a few times per day. Therefore, the record of temperature at the place I live at in not very accurate.

~Nicole Mui~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home