Geography Matter!

Friday, July 30, 2010

My reflection on Temperature recording

My thermometer is placed at my front door. I think it is quite troublesome to record it has i keep forgetting to record everyday. However, through this experiment, I have found out the temperature range for houses around Singapore. There are many variables that can affect the accuracy of our results. One such variable is the number is times our front door is opened. If it is opened frequently, breeze will enter the house leading to a drop in temperature. Another variable is the level of our homes. The higher up you are, the cooler you will be as heat radiates from the ground. If your homes are facing the Sun, your house will be hotter than usual. From my results, i can conclude that Singapore has a small temperature range therefore, the temperature is relatively constant.
-Samantha Lye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home